Solar Power Radio
The Solar Power Radio is a smart, compact and highly durable solar-powered device. It comes with a built-in solar panel, battery unit and bright torch light, and combines the user-friendly features of an analog AM/FM tuner with a digital LCD screen. The Solar Power Radio allows people living in remote areas to have equal access to news and information, especially during emergencies.
- Lightweight, shockproof and waterproof solar-powered radio. Integrated solar panel, battery unit, AM/FM antenna and speaker
- Integrated torch light which can be operated independently of the radio or at the same time
- Combined function dial for on/off and volume control
- Two digital push buttons for manual and automatic tuning
- Radio pre-tuned to the universal frequency for easy use. Tuning can be customised to local frequencies before shipment
- To save power the LCD screen turns off after 30 seconds, and the radio starts on the last listened-to station
- Mini-USB Series B port, jack for earphones and waterproof cover
- Easy fixation system allows users to tie the radio with locally sourced cord to any object or to carry around the wrist/neck
- Charges in one full day of sunlight. Lasts up to 15-18 hours at half volume / 12 hours on full volume
- Life span of three years / 1,200+ charge cycles.